Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do your balloons last?
- Our helium filled latex balloon will normally last approximately 18 hours, although flying times can be affected by things like temperature and humidity. However, we can treat our balloons to last for 3 to seven days. This type of treatment works well for conventions where you may need your balloons to last for 3 days or more. Another option is to use mylar balloons which last from 3 - 7 days normally. Larger balloons will last longer than standard sized balloons.
- Do you come out and decorate?
- Absolutely! We specialize in decorating events. While we mostly do corporate events, conventions and public events, we also do wonderful arrangements for birthdays, showers and all kinds of celebrations.
- Do you deliver?
- We deliver balloons for all celebrations and events, and set them up for you at your home or event location. Unfortunately we no longer deliver small arrangements or bouquets of balloons to homes or hospitals. We suggest you ask a local florist as they often incorporate balloons in their arrangements.
- Do you have a minimum order?
- We are specialist Event Decorators, and not like a party store. We are geared up to decorate events rather than making deliveries like a florist. Our minimum order value is $100.00 before delivery. Our delivery charge in the Greater Orlando area is usually $35.00 for between 9.00am and 6.00pm. Additional charged may apply if we have to attend very early or late at night to set-up or remove decor.
- Do you just do 'balloons'?
- Not at all! We do a fabulous range of table centerpieces using glass containers of all shapes and sizes; bowls, vases, giant Martini and Chardonnay glasses, all kinds of beautiful designs, and we have a great selection of fillers, plus lights, flowers and feathers that go inside them. We have even been asked to do a party with the vases filled with different types of noodles – that was great fun!
- Do you provide table linens?
- Yes, we are proud to offer an excellent selection, from simple tablecloths in lots of colors, to bright patterns, lovely fabrics, and extremely elaborate overlays, chair covers, bows and napkins. We can provide these for collection or we can come out and do all the work for you.
- How long in advance do I have to book and pay?
- We usually ask for full details and payment 14 day in advance. There can be some exceptions, and it can be possible to add or change things nearer the date. But if your changes require additional items that we do not have, and we do not have time to order normally, there may be small order charges.
- Do you rent helium tanks?
- Please refer to our category 'Helium Tank Rental' on the Home Page for full information.
- Can we have our logo or message printed on our balloons?
- Yes! Our printer requires camera ready artwork, and for standard latex balloons there is a minimum quantity of 100. We normally ask for 10 working days notice from receipt of artwork, although this can sometimes be shorter, but may require an Express Charge.
- Do you do packages?
- We prefer to build a package especially for you to give you the best value. You may not need some elements of a pre-priced package. The best option is to tell us what your decorating budget is and allow us to create a custom package to best use your budget effectively, and give you the best package for your money. The pictures on this site will give you lots of ideas.